- Full time activities staff
- Resort-quality pools, including a salt water adult lap pool, huge slide pool and zero-entry splash pad for the little ones
- 37-seat theater, complete with buttery popcorn
- Townsend Hall party/reception/meeting venue with seating for 120
- Drop-in day care
- Fitness studio
- Movement studio
- Game room
- Lighted tennis courts
- Classes of all kinds – swim, art, acting and more
Designed by Arthur Hills, Steve Forrest & Associates, this challenging and beautiful golf course is an attractive reason many residents enjoy living in Westhaven. The course nestles against the Tennessee hills and offers a relaxing game of golf in a pastoral setting. Westhaven residents have a choice of Golf membership options or Social membership.
Westhaven is also home to playgrounds, trails, multiple parks, and over 300 protected conservation acres within its boundaries. There are miles of paved trails, gorgeous professional landscaping and public gardens, community parks and a stocked 12-acre lake. Many residents enjoy:
- Chess Park – and yes, you really can play chess there with giant pieces!
- Founders Park – you may have seen it – the one with the gorgeous fountain
- The Great Lawn – the gathering place where many concerts and outdoor events take place
- The Fire Pit - a favorite neighborly evening hang-out
Lovely green spaces, shady boulevards and attractive water features dot the neighborhood and residents are less than an hour’s drive from numerous gorgeous Tennessee State Parks (although we think all of Middle Tennessee could earn park status!).
There’s always something to celebrate, and Westhaven residents do it up right! It’s true. There is rarely a month that lacks a festival, party, tour or something to be involved in community-wide. It’s one reason neighbors know their neighbors and enthusiasm runs high for life in this lively community.
- Porchfest – every porch becomes a stage! Add food trucks and a fabulous evening concert on the lake front and you have a winning combination
- Courtyard Garden Tour to benefit local schools
- Community-wide garage sales and Blood Drives
- Memorial Day Block Party hosted by the Westhaven Foundation
- 4th of July cookout with live music, parade and of course, fireworks!
- Franklin for The Cure 5K Run, Breakfast, and Concert
- Barktober Fest – Dogs need to party too!
- Craft Beer Celebration, including a concert by the lake
- Concert on the Lawn Series - Behind the Residents’ Club on the Great Lawn every other Friday throughout the summer, Westhaven neighbors enjoy picnics and a variety of music genres as bands play the Friday nights away!
- Christmas Luminaries and Party with Santa
Enhancing the charm and warmth of Westhaven is the Town Center, a collection of shops and businesses owned primarily by local merchants and entrepreneurs who are eager to build long-standing relationships with their customers.
With a wide selection of popular businesses and services, Westhaven residents almost have to think up a reason to leave the community! Convenience at its best!
- Professional office space
- Grocery store with Pharmacy
- Dry cleaning service
- Healthcare, including
- Physical therapy
- Postal services
- Coffee shop
- Sports bar
- Financial services
- Flowers and gifts
- Hardware store
- Spa and Salon
More great shops and services continue joining the Westhaven neighborhood
Westhaven is served by the award-winning Williamson County School District, boasting of some of the best schools in the State of Tennessee.
Located in Westhaven, Pearre Creek Elementary School is a short walk or drive from anywhere in the neighborhood. http://www.wcs.edu/PCES/